Invitation to BETA test new firmware

Product support and related discussions for the DX-390

Invitation to BETA test new firmware

Postby DXAdmin » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:17 pm

We have just received a new firmware for the DX380, based on Realteks new SDK v4 codenamed Casablanca.

It is a compeletely new redesigned user interface, with new features and enchancements over the previous SDK.

I would like to invite owners of the DX380 who have technicial knowledge/expereience and would be interested in testing the firmware out with us.

You will be given access to a special forum area to discuss the new firmware and provide feedback, ideas, suggests and report issues so that we can send a detailed report back to the factory before we release the new firmware for general public use.

If you are interested, please send a PM to me expressing your interest and I will add you to the special group for beta testing.

If you only reply to this post, you will not be added, you need to send me a PM.

Thanks.
DXAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Invitation to BETA test new firmware

Postby RayC » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:09 pm

I tried to sent you a PM. If it didn't make it pls say so.
Ray C
RayC

Postby DXAdmin » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:42 pm

I got it Ray, you have been added to the testing forum.
DXAdmin
Site Admin

Postby okisub » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:34 pm

How many forum posts do you need to be able to send a PM? I'd like to take part in the beta but cannot send a PM.
okisub

Postby DXAdmin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:23 am

I added you to the group, PM is simply Private Message, it is a basic function of the forum, you can send anyone a PM, dont need any special posting rights for it.

You can click on a persons username or on their posts there is a PM icon you can click and send them a PM.
DXAdmin
Site Admin

Postby fast4wd » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:45 pm

DXAdmin wrote:PM is simply Private Message, it is a basic function of the forum, you can send anyone a PM, dont need any special posting rights for it.

You can click on a persons username or on their posts there is a PM icon you can click and send them a PM.

Unfortunately, there some type of minimum limit to the number of posts (or logins) under which the PM feature is not enabled for logged in users.

"Compose message: We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."

I sent an email to 'support@dxtreme.com.au' last week asking to be added rather than responding here as requested
but unfortunately have not yet received a response.

Heres to post number 3 ;)
fast4wd

Postby fast4wd » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:51 pm

okisub wrote:How many forum posts do you need to be able to send a PM? I'd like to take part in the beta but cannot send a PM.

3 forum posts are required to be able to send a PM :P
fast4wd

Postby okisub » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:06 pm

fast4wd wrote:
okisub wrote:How many forum posts do you need to be able to send a PM? I'd like to take part in the beta but cannot send a PM.

3 forum posts are required to be able to send a PM :P

So this thank you to you should do the trick 8-)

Cheers.
okisub

Postby DXAdmin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:37 am

Its probably a security feature to prevent spammers and bots from flooding peoples private inboxes I would say, anyways, you have been added to the group :)
DXAdmin
Site Admin

Postby ivanhoe » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:13 pm

DXAdmin wrote:Its probably a security feature to prevent spammers and bots from flooding peoples private inboxes I would say, anyways, you have been added to the group :)

I have also sent you a PM to go on BETA test program.

Thanks

ivanhoe.
ivanhoe

Next

Return to DX-390