pandora Christmas aw17 charms for the us

Product support and related discussions for the PRO1 iPhone Projector

pandora Christmas aw17 charms for the us

Postby Hargrove » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:23 pm

The sale offers discounts of around 50% – there cheap pandora charms aren’t any new styles included this time around, but it does offer the opportunity to grab something you might have hesitated on previously.:) There are some cute Disney charms and some lovely two-tone pieces! The other nifty thing is that Rue La La are offering a blog-exclusive shipping promo for international shoppers. I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years. They also now offer international shipping and accept international cards! Today brings my first review from the Pandora Winter 2017 collection, with a closer look at the stunning new enamel Wintry Delight bead! This was my ‘day one’ purchase, and I scooped it up as part of my haul for the Pandora UK Christmas ornament gift with purchase. I finished my midnight blue bracelet some time ago (pictured below), but I knew as soon as I saw this charm, that I would make it work in my collection one way or another. The Wintry Delight leapt out at me as a must-have as soon as I first saw the Winter 2017 sneak peeks. It’s a simple, yet wonderfully executed design. The deep blue of the enamel offers a vibrant, yet elegant splash of colour without the expense of the other pave or CZ-based beads. The contrast of the polished silver snowflakes against the deep blue is just beautiful. Today’s post rounds off the week with an updated look at the upcoming Pandora Valentine’s Day 2018 collection! I previously posted some sneak peeks a month or so ago, but this post offers a comprehensive preview of the upcoming jewellery. With the usual pinks, a dash of red, and some controversial lips motifs, this release is both conventional Valentine’s Day Pandora and a slight departure from it, at the same time. I don’t have an official release date for this collection yet, but going on previous years, I’d predict that it would be out on 11 January. I’ll update if I hear otherwise. I’ve included the pricing for pandora uk outlet sale North America as well. I was only given CAD pricing, but I’ve worked out the USD prices based on those.

This image was posted pandora charms sale clearance recently by the Disney Parks blog, showcasing three new Parks exclusive charms. There are two button-style designs with enamel detailing, one featuring Minnie and the other a Christmas-hat-wearing Mickey. To complete the set, there’s a new silver heart, with the classic Minnie/Mickey kiss motif picked out in red enamel. While admittedly the charms are just more engraved versions of existing designs, it’s nice to see them offering a limited edition souvenir for Parks visitors over the holiday season. This seems to be an increasing trend with Pandora North America – releasing engraved versions of stock charms to tie in with various regional events that Pandora wouldn’t normally cover. It must be an affordable and speedy way to release charms that have a more limited appeal, without having to go through a lengthy design process. There are a number of exciting Pandora promotions and offers coming up for this year’s Black Friday event, but one of the ones I always most look forward to is US shopping site Rue La La‘s Pandora sale! It’ s back again this year, starting from this Friday. The sale will offer discounts of up to 50% on retired Pandora products; there are new styles included this time around, and in the banner I can spot last year’s Black Friday charm (the Poinsettia) and the pretty pink enamel Wrapped up in Pandora present charm. For those who missed out on the 2016 Unique Snowflake bangle, it looks to be coming back again, too!:) I just love the colour-appropriate banner they’ve put together for this month’s sale. The sale starts on Friday (24 November) at 11am ET and is scheduled to run until 11 December – so you’ll have a good while to take advance of the deals! For shoppers outside the US, there’ll be a promo code running until Monday 27 November for free international shipping when you spend $100 USD or more – enter HOLIDAYSHIP at the checkout. On a side note, I’m aware that I’m behind on my comment replies – it’s been a super busy week, both at work and on the blog with all the posts, but I will catch up as soon as I can! I’ll update this post with any additional information that comes to light! Read on for a round-up of Black Friday Pandora offers for this year pandora charms disney

Hargrove

Return to PRO1 iPhone Projector