Invitation to BETA test new firmware

Product support and related discussions for the DX-450 Android Smart TV Player

Re: Invitation to BETA test new firmware

Postby DXAdmin » Fri May 20, 2011 3:09 pm

RayC wrote:Yes, I'm waiting too. I see there is a revision to the 'factory' version but I was hoping the Cassablanca would get a fix soon. Yes, the interruptions caused by scheduled recoding really stuff up a movie, particularly if you have friends watching with you. That an the EPG and menu problems get my vote for priority fix. When are we likely to see new firmware?
Ray

They working some more on the firmware, the next release will be beginning of June, I think I can share that one with you then.
DXAdmin
Site Admin

Postby arogl » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:33 pm

DXAdmin wrote:
RayC wrote:Yes, I'm waiting too. I see there is a revision to the 'factory' version but I was hoping the Cassablanca would get a fix soon. Yes, the interruptions caused by scheduled recoding really stuff up a movie, particularly if you have friends watching with you. That an the EPG and menu problems get my vote for priority fix. When are we likely to see new firmware?
Ray

They working some more on the firmware, the next release will be beginning of June, I think I can share that one with you then.

Any idea when a new firmware either Beta or production will be released. It is now way past the beginning of June.

Andrew.
arogl

Re: Hello, few questions for you

Postby Wummi » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:21 pm

bradfromcandp wrote:[url=http://2yd.net/5S]the penis advantage
[/url]

Get a red sports car if it is so much wanting but get out of the forum
Wummi

Postby DXAdmin » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:45 am

The new firmware is still being worked on, slightly delayed because they are working on the new DX-390 for release in July.

I am pushing them for the DX-380 too, but I wont get a release copy until end of June, beginning of July now.

The manufacturer only wants to do firmware releases once per month, I have already tested the latest DX-380 for them this month and reported back what needs to be fixed. So they want to release (i am hoping the final copy I can give to everyone) the next one in July.
DXAdmin
Site Admin

Postby antzpantz » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 am

I'd like to try out the beta firmware too. Is there a list of the new features added to it? Or is that in the testing forum?
antzpantz

Postby antzpantz » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 am

Oh, and I forgot to ask, is it even worth asking for the beta since the firmware is actually to be released "soon"?
antzpantz

Postby terryd » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:57 pm

How about an update on the BETA test including an ETA?
terryd

Postby DXAdmin » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:33 am

Testing is over, thanks to all those who participated.

The new Cassablanca UI firmware for the DX-380 will be released soon.
DXAdmin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to DX-450